Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Number One Hobby

When people ask if I have a hobby, before I mention trains, cars, or photography I tell them my wife and I own a 110 year old home. The project list is never ending, we are starting to get to the want to do list and not major repairs or required updates. My layout is in our unfinished basement. As I plan phase 2 of construction controlling dust and making the basement a more comfortable place to be is high on the list of things to do. Part of this is dust control. I don't have plans to "finish" the basement but I do plan to drylock the walls and floors. I'd like to install a drop ceiling but it is already low so I will be exploring other options. So today I started Painting the walls of my workshop. Not exciting layout progress but important infrastructure improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment